Monday, December 15, 2014

animal rights...

I try not to force feed my Facebook with my passion, but it happens daily. I mean, honestly, I wish my "people" would get it. I wish I had full support in my passion, and could love the people I have on line as much as I could. But, I can't. Many of us have allowed our lives to be consumed by animal cruelty like eating meat and buying leather goods and wool, silk, down, and the like. I'm an advocate, and not a sideline sitter. I wish I could be more of an influence, although I know I've had an impact on several people who are part of my "life". Please consider the lives you effect with your habits - either eating or buying or what have you. It's a big issue and if you look and SEE the effect that you have on these things, you may change your standing on the subject. I beg you... look.

No comments:

Post a Comment