Monday, November 14, 2011

making enemies

I'm not sure what's wrong with my neighbor, but she hates me. I've had one bout with her, and so has Ben, but for reasons that are so silly... bettering our property or mowing our lawn. Sometimes it's a wonder what goes through peoples' heads. I've tried to make amends with her, and it just doesn't work out. I'm clear in front of the Lord, so I really can't do any more.

What I've learned through my faith is that being kind to those who despitefully use you 'heaps fiery coals upon their heads'... I guess doing good in the face of ugliness is the answer. Not sure what I can do, but I know she'll get a nice Christmas card from us, wishing her well. Coals: heaped.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Those are usually the people that need people the most!

    ReplyDelete