Friday, November 18, 2011

learning about myself

So today I found out my eating habits, life habits, and other things have caused a significant issue within me. I'm going to have to begin a complete overhaul in order to help myself out of the ditch I've dug for myself. Keeping things inside has rotted my psyche, but letting things out is so very difficult. I've never done it, so it's going to take everything I have to begin this new regime. I've always known that it's bad to keep things bottled up, but for me, it worked all these years.

That, along with lifestyle changes will hopefully dig me out of this place I've called my 'comfort zone'. There will be much need for help, so please feel free to contact me, ask me questions, make me talk... it's supposed to help, and I need all the help I can get.

Prayers are much appreciated, and your love and support has always been a healing balm on my life. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment